Rawlings 5150 Alloy (-11) USA Youth Baseball Bat 2 5/8" PoP Technology US9511
Usually Ships within 1 Business Day
QUESTIONS? WE ARE HERE TO HELP! Contact Us or 715.690.1723 715.690.1723
PRODUCT DETAILSThe Rawlings utility player: the classic 5150. This single piece alloy design features a huge sweet spot and a balanced feel. No matter where it hits in the lineup, it brings proven performance time and time again. Effective January 1, 2018, USA Baseball® approved the use of 2 5/8" big barrel bats will be permitted at all levels. Approved bats receive a USA Baseball® stamp above the grip. Full one year manufacturer's warranty. Made In The USA. Color: Red/Black/White. US9511
- -11 length to weight ratio. 2 5/8 Inch barrel diameter
- 1-piece, 5150 aerospace-grade alloy construction
- New USA Baseball (USABat) Certified Stamp. Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony
- PoP 2.0 Technology creates a larger sweet spot
- Hyper-Lite Speed end cap for a lighter feel and faster swing speed
- Manufacturer Part Number: US9511
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Other DetailsColor:RedFinal Sale:falseFreeShippingStatement:Free ShippingExcludeInternationalShipping:falseShipperHQ:namespace:shipping.shipping-groups,key:f,value:FExcludeFreeShip:false
Final Sale Item*
This product may not be returned or exchanged due to safety, health or other restrictions.
I understand & acknowledge the "Final Sale" terms.