Wilson K Zero Tennis Racquet Racket Headsize: 118" 16x19 Unisex (Grip 4 3/8")
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
PRODUCT DETAILSThe lightest K Factor racquet offered by Wilson, the K Zero offers maximum power for the beginner. The super oversize head provides a larger sweetspot and power. Wilson ensures excellent maneuverability for this game improvement racquet with its [K]ompact Center technology. The industrial design innovation improves handling, maneuverability and provides additional feel and was inspired by Roger Federer. The [K]ontour Yoke offers players enhanced stability at key stress points on the racquet. The racquet doesn't sacrifice any feel, according to Wilson, because of the [K]arophite Black construction. Best suited to beginning players who want a maneuverable racquet that provides control with plenty of power. Color: Black/White/Red. WRT70350U3
- The lightest K Factor racket
- The [K] Zero provides maximum power and enhanced control combined with exceptional maneuverability and stability
- Designed for players looking for comfort and power on their shots
- Headsize: 118" Strung Weight: 9.1 oz / 258 g Length: 27.5" Balance: 6 pt. HH String Pattern: 16x19
- Cross Section: 29 mm Dual Taper
- Manufacturer Part Number: WRT70350U3
Other DetailsColor:BlackFinal Sale:falseFreeShippingStatement:Free ShippingExcludeInternationalShipping:falseShipperHQ:namespace:shipping.shipping-groups,key:f,value:FExcludeFreeShip:false
Final Sale Item*
This product may not be returned or exchanged due to safety, health or other restrictions.
I understand & acknowledge the "Final Sale" terms.