PRODUCT DETAILSThe new A2K D33, available in both left- and right-hand throw, features a pattern designed by Wilson Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso that has a wide and deep pocket to help pitchers conceal their grip. Thanks to its closed Pro-Laced Web and 11.75" size, this Copper and Black glove is ideal for pitchers who field their position and see some action in the infield. The A2K, Wilson's most premium series of baseball glove, is made with Pro Stock Select leather chosen for its consistency and flawlessness -- the ideal leather for a glove. Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso designs all gloves in the A2K line with Rolled Dual Welting to provide long-lasting shape, Double Palm Construction for maximum pocket stability and extra shaping from our craftsmen so all A2Ks break in quicker and last longer.
- Closed Pro Laced Web
- Copper and Black Pro Stock Select Leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness
- Rolled Dual Welting for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in
- Double Palm Construction, providing maximum pocket stability
- 3x More Shaping, to help reduce break-in time
- Manufacturer Part Number: WTA2KLB18D33
Other DetailsColor:BrownFinal Sale:falseFreeShippingStatement:Free ShippingExcludeInternationalShipping:falseShipperHQ:namespace:shipping.shipping-groups,key:f,value:FExcludeFreeShip:false
Final Sale Item*
This product may not be returned or exchanged due to safety, health or other restrictions.
I understand & acknowledge the "Final Sale" terms.