PRODUCT DETAILSThe A2K 1775 is a new outfield pattern in the Wilson A2K glove line. This glove is made with a Wide Single Post Web and is perfect for outfielders who enjoy a shallow pocket for easy access to the ball once they make a catch. The A2K, Wilson's most premium series of baseball glove, is made with Pro Stock Select leather chosen for its consistency and flawlessness -- the ideal leather for a glove. Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso designs all gloves in the A2K line with Rolled Dual Welting to provide long-lasting shape, Double Palm Construction for maximum pocket stability and extra shaping from our craftsmen so all A2Ks break in quicker and last longer. - 12.75 Inch Model - Single Post Web - Pro Stock Select Leather - Rolled Dual Welting - Double Palm Construction - 3x More Shaping to help reduce break-in time. Colorway: Copper/Blonde. WTA2KLB181775
- 12.75" Outfielder Fielding Glove. Wide single post web. Conventional Open Back, LHT Left Hand Throw
- Right Hand Glove for Left Hand Throw. Rolled dual welting for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in
- Double palm construction, providing maximum pocket stability. 3x more shaping, to help reduce break-in time
- Copper and blonde Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel and great break-in
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining Offers Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Manufacturer Part Number: WTA2KLB181775
Other DetailsColor:MulticolorFinal Sale:falseFreeShippingStatement:Free ShippingExcludeInternationalShipping:falseShipperHQ:namespace:shipping.shipping-groups,key:f,value:FExcludeFreeShip:false
Final Sale Item*
This product may not be returned or exchanged due to safety, health or other restrictions.
I understand & acknowledge the "Final Sale" terms.