Wilson Baseball 12.5" Glove Mitt First Base A2000 B125 2019 Double Bar Web LHT
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
PRODUCT DETAILSControl the mound with this elite-level Wilson A2000 pitcher's glove. Innovated by the Wilson Advisory Staff, this glove is built with strong American Steerhide leather selected for its rugged durability and dependable structure. This 12.5" model got its start when Major League pitchers came looking for a glove similar to the B2 with some added length. The closed two-piece web gives pitchers total ball and grip concealment with a deep pocket for grip changes on the mound. Colorway: Black/Red/Gray. WTA20RB19B125
- 12.50" Pitcher Model. 2 Piece Web. Right Hand Throw
- Flat Finger Binding - softer, more comfortable feel
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining Offers Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material to keep your hand cool and dry
- Black/red Pro Stock leather for a long lasting glove and a great break-in
- Rolled Dual Welting Creates a Perfect Pocket Durable with Long Lasting Structure
- Manufacturer Part Number: WTA20RB19B125
Other DetailsColor:BlackFinal Sale:falseFreeShippingStatement:Free ShippingExcludeInternationalShipping:falseShipperHQ:namespace:shipping.shipping-groups,key:f,value:FExcludeFreeShip:false
Final Sale Item*
This product may not be returned or exchanged due to safety, health or other restrictions.
I understand & acknowledge the "Final Sale" terms.