PRODUCT DETAILSNew for the 2018 season. This Collegiate Quatro is a perfect fit for the middle of the order hitter who can handle a longer barrel. This bat offers everything: performance, flex, balance and distance. Our patented hinge system provides focused flex, helping hitters stay through the ball to generate incredible pop. Ultra-high performance composite barrel. Ultimate flex handle/barrell connection designed to accelerate speed through contact. Vibration dampening technology (VDT)- silicone infused handle collar creates smooth feel at impact. Approved by- ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA and all other assosciations using 98 MPH w/ ABI. Made in the USA. Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty. Colorway: White/Navy/Lime Green. FP8Q9
- -9 Drop Length To Weight Ratio. 2.25 Inch Barrel Diameter Two-Piece Acoustic Alloy Composite Softball Bat
- Ultra-high performance composite barrel
- Vibration Dampening Technology (VDT) creates smooth feel at impact
- Ultimate Flex Handle/Barrel Connection Helps Accelerate Swing Speed
- Approved by- ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA and all other assosciations using 98 MPH w/ ABI. Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Part Number: FP8Q9
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Other DetailsColor:BlueFinal Sale:falseFreeShippingStatement:Free ShippingExcludeInternationalShipping:falseShipperHQ:namespace:shipping.shipping-groups,key:f,value:FExcludeFreeShip:false
Final Sale Item*
This product may not be returned or exchanged due to safety, health or other restrictions.
I understand & acknowledge the "Final Sale" terms.