PRODUCT DETAILSThe new Omaha 519 gives you unparalleled balance and control at the dish. Built with one-piece ST 7U1+ alloy construction, it delivers a huge sweet spot and stiffer feel on contact. The Omaha 519 features a new VIBEX premium vibration dampening handle construction to reduce hand sting and a 6-Star premium end cap design. Its balanced swing weight provides the ultimate combination of speed and power and the all-new Louisville Slugger PRO Comfort Grip gives you the perfect mix of tack and cushion. Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty. Colorway: White/Gray/Red/Blue. WTLBBO519B3
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter. -3 Length To Weight Ratio. Balanced swing weight
- 3Fusion End Cap. 3Fusion Taper Improved Weight Distribution
- BBCOR Certified For High School & Collegiate Approval. Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- LS PRO Comfort Grip. VIBEX premium vibration damping handle construction reduces sting on mis-hits
- 1-Piece ST 7U1+ alloy construction that delivers a huge sweet spot and stiffer feel
- Manufacturer Part Number: WTLBBO519B3
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Other DetailsColor:GrayFinal Sale:falseFreeShippingStatement:Free ShippingExcludeInternationalShipping:falseShipperHQ:namespace:shipping.shipping-groups,key:f,value:F|namespace:shipping.shipping-groups,key:e2,value:E2ExcludeFreeShip:false
Final Sale Item*
This product may not be returned or exchanged due to safety, health or other restrictions.
I understand & acknowledge the "Final Sale" terms.