PRODUCT DETAILSFor the 2019 season, the Flipper OG is specifically crafted for those who crush. With a half and half, two-piece, midload construction, this slow pitch bat comes with a 100% composite barrel and the ZnX alloy handle that increases stiffness and durability by offering less flex, which ultimately results in premium performance at the plate. This Flipper OG ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WTDXFLS-19) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a 13-inch barrel length, and the proven RCK knob that fits comfortably into the bottom hand. Keep in mind that this model is approved for play in ASA ONLY. Colorway: Black/Gold/Purple. WTDXFLS
- 13" Barrel With A Huge Sweet Spot. 2.25" Barrel Diameter. Midload Barrel Weight
- Two-Piece, Hybrid Softball Bat. Approved For Play In ASA & Non-Linear USA Softball
- Divergence Barrel Creates Maximum Softness & Trampoline Effect. Traditional RCK Knob
- Half + Half Construction Comes With A Composite Barrel & An Alloy Handle
- ZnX Alloy Handle Creates Stiffness At Contact With Less Flex & More Force
- Manufacturer Part Number: WTDXFLS-19
Other DetailsColor:BlackFinal Sale:falseFreeShippingStatement:Free ShippingExcludeInternationalShipping:falseShipperHQ:namespace:shipping.shipping-groups,key:f,value:F|namespace:shipping.shipping-groups,key:e2,value:E2ExcludeFreeShip:false
Final Sale Item*
This product may not be returned or exchanged due to safety, health or other restrictions.
I understand & acknowledge the "Final Sale" terms.